Over the past year, we’ve taken a deep dive into the top source of new hires in 2017, the employee referral program. Many human resources and talent acquisition professionals have discovered the power of deputizing existing employees as front-line recruiting allies in the search for top-tier talent. With JobShakers’ comprehensive employee referral program solution, we’ve made it easier than ever before to implement and manage a successful referral program.
To wrap up 2017, we’ve collected all of our insights into one streamlined resource to share all of our employee referral program knowledge and expertise.
The Benefits of Employee Referral Programs
The advantages of referrals in talent acquisition are well documented, including a shorter and less expensive recruiting process, longer employee retention, and the highest applicant to hire conversion rate. The following articles contain our in-depth explorations of the many benefits of hiring by referral:
- What’s the Top Source of New Hires in 2017? Employee Referrals
- Sources for Talent Acquisition: the Good, the Bad, & the Ugly
- Pre-Vetted Job Candidates Save You Time & Money
- To Recruit Millennials, Embrace a Mobile, Social Approach
- Looking for Exceptional Candidates? Engage Passive Job Seekers
- Connect the Dots: Employee Referrals Help Overcome Labor Shortages
- Do Your Recruiting Methods Prioritize Quantity or Quality?
Implementing Your Referral Program
Employee referral programs turn your existing employees into front-line recruiters, harnessing their professional networks to identify and attract qualified job candidates. Of course, the success of the program rests on employee engagement and program adoption. Here’s how to streamline the implementation process and see immediate benefits:
- Training Your Employees to Power A Thriving Referral Program
- Thinking Beyond Cash: Creative Incentives Drive Referral Results
Employee Referrals for Culture & Engagement
Many HR professionals don’t realize the many additional benefits of fostering a consistent focus on employee referrals. Aside from the strengths of referral programs in recruiting qualified and culture-matched new employees, referral programs provide an opportunity to strengthen office culture and employee engagement:
- How are You Building Your Employer Brand?
- How to Empower Your Employees to Impact Work Culture
- Job Referrals Are A Measure of Office Culture & Employee Engagement
- How Your Company Culture Impacts Recruiting Efforts
- Create a Culture of Engaged Employee Referrals
Impacting the Candidate & Employee Experience
Candidate experience is the new gold standard for the hiring process. Not only do referred candidates have a built-in personal connection to your company (through their contact who made the referral), but your referral program can make a positive impact on the experience of candidates and existing employee alike. Here’s how:
- The Candidate Experience: Making Referred Candidates Feel Special
- Is Your Employee Retention Plan Missing this Important Piece?
- How to Turn Your Employees into an Army of Recruiters
Maintaining the Success of Your Referral Program
Too many companies are caught up in “old model” employee referral programs and growing frustrated with their results. However, it’s not the referral method that is stuck in the past – it’s the program. That’s why JobShakers has reinvented the employee referral program with a comprehensive solution that addresses the ways in which “old model” programs fail:
- How to Build an Employee Referral Program with Staying Power
- The Keys to Success: Eliminate These Employee Referral Program Killers
Our Innovative Referral Program Solution
At JobShakers, we know that exceptional employees deliver exceptional results and build exceptional companies. That’s why we’ve dedicated our efforts to helping businesses attract exceptional talent through our exceptional employee referral platform. Our modern employee referral solution is designed for the mobile-minded, socially conscious workforce and the busy HR professionals who oversee it:
- The New Rules of Recruiting: What You Need to Know
- The JobShakers Strategy for Attracting Exceptional Employees
- Reaching Today’s Mobile-Minded Job Seekers
- Your Employee Referral Program Can (and Should) Do Better!
- Stressed Out by Data Tracking & Analytics? We Do it for You!
We hope this resource provides valuable knowledge that will assist you in your talent acquisition efforts. If you’d like to learn even more about partnering with JobShakers to experience the full benefits of a robust, innovative employee referral program, contact us today.
We’re looking forward to another year of helping companies like yours gain the competitive edge they need through the power of employee referrals!